800-238-3112

13 kW Solar Panel Installation In Benbrook, Texas

Benbrook, Texas Home Solar Panel Installation

This residential solar panel installation in Benbrook features 42 solar modules installed via rooftop mount. The home solar power system will offset the customer’s annual power bill by 70%, leaving just 30% of grid power needed. They’ll save thousands of dollars each year by producing their own power from sunlight!

Solar Install At A Glance

  • Residential Installation
  • 13.23 kW Photovoltaic (PV) System
  • 42 LG Solar Panels
  • SolarEdge Inverters
  • 70% Energy Production From Solar, 30% Grid Power
  • More Than $56,000 Dollar Savings Over 25 Years

Find out how much solar can save you in Benbrook!

Alba Energy Locations

KEEP IN TOUCH

Start saving with solar!

Request a custom quote for your home, and download our free PDF guide to solar basics! 

LEARN MORE

You have Successfully Subscribed!