Earn Rebates From CPS Energy For Going Solar
CPS Energy is paying San Antonio homeowners to install solar panels. In fact, CPS Energy is offering one of the best solar rebate programs currently available in Texas!
CPS Energy’s $25,000 Dollar Solar Rebate
San Antonio homeowners in the CPS Energy service territory can receive up to $25,000 dollars worth of rebates toward the cost of installing solar panels on a residence. Under the CPS Energy Solar Rebate Program, a rebate of $0.70 per watt-AC is available for residential customers in San Antonio who install solar photovoltaic (PV) systems on their homes. The maximum solar rebate is $25,000 dollars or 50% of the total system cost, whichever is less.
Locations eligible for the CPS Energy Solar Rebate
CPS Energy’s territory covers the metropolitan San Antonio area. The map below shows locations within the CPS Energy service area eligible for the solar rebate (boundary indicated in blue):
To qualify for the CPS Energy Solar Rebate:
- Deed restrictions must not prohibit the installation of solar photovoltaics (PV) on property.
- Customer must have a CPS Energy electric account number.
- Customers must provide CPS Energy access to all applicable meters.
- PV system cannot be removed from CPS Energy service territory.
- Customer must sign, complete and submit the PV Incentive Rebate Application. In addition to customer’s signature, the rebate application must also be signed by the Installer. The rebate application must be accompanied by the manufacturer’s rating and warranty information.
- The PV array must be installed by a CPS Energy certified contractor with local CPS Energy service territory presence (like Alba Energy).
- This solar rebate offering is not available for client leased equipment installations.
- All systems must be installed & inspected before the rebate is released.
Please note: This solar rebate program has a limited capacity and is expected to fill up quick. The CPS Energy solar rebate WILL run out, and is available on a first-come, first-serve basis while funds last.
No Cash? No Problem!
Thanks to the incredible CPS Energy solar rebate you may be able to go solar and pay less for power than you currently pay each month! That is, the cost of your new power bill + the monthly solar finance cost could be less than your current power bill! It’s a no-brainer!
Want more information?
Speak with an Alba Energy solar representative for details. Click here to request a free consultation about going solar in San Antonio. Don’t wait! Your CPS Energy power bill isn’t getting any lower!